Convert your overseas licence

Sources: Vicroads website

Are you converting your oversea licence to Victorian licence?

Your licence must be verified prior to booking the following tests:

    • Road Law Knowledge Test
    • Hazard Perception Test
    • Drive Test
    • Search for more info here:
    • If your overseas drivers licence is from a Recognised Country or a country where driving experience IS recognised, you may not need to take a test.
    • Rules for temporary and permanent visas holders

      Temporary Visa

      If you hold a temporary visa:

Read More Comments
Back to Top